So you’ve probably heard of a Bucket List, but have you heard of a Leap List??? Unlike a Bucket List, which is a list of things you want to do before you die…a Leap List is a list of things you want to do before settling down. Settle down!? Are we supposed to settle down? I’m going to treat the two lists as if they are the same.
So when Honda was nice enough to lend us one of their new CR-Vs, we were able to knock off a few things from our Leap List.
- Completed a great American Road Trip.
- Visited all 50 States in the USA…I was able to visit two of the three states I had not been to–just Alaska left.
- Ate some of the best food the United States has to offer.
- Visited five towns I’ve never heard of: Charlottesville, Lewiston, Bloomington, Burnsville, and Walla Walla.
- Tasted some of the best wines that were produced in the U.S.
- Drove through the scenic west…New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah…some of the world’s best scenery.
- Gained 10 pounds I didn’t care about gaining.
- Met an endless amount of new friends that I will never forget.
- Helped harvest some veggies from a farm.
- Tried some new foods…sweet breads, head cheese, duck bacon, duck wings, alligator ribs and from gras.
Things still to complete:
- Ride a hot air balloon
- Hike the Appalachian trail & the Camino de Santiago
- Sail the Caribbean, Mediterranean and South Pacific
- Live in Italy, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Czech Republic, Indonesia….and much, much more.