The Travel Channel maintains a list of “The Most Christmasy Places in America,” and we have a feeling there are many more. Here are their top picks:
See what Best of the Road reviewers say about each, and tell us what small towns or places you’d add to the list! It’s hard to rival Santa Claus, Indiana with all we saw there this summer.
- Branson, MO for its Branson Area Festival of Lights
- Paradise, PA, home of the National Christmas Center
- Las Vegas, NV, where 3 million people go to celebrate the holidays
- Minneapolis, MN for the Mall of America’s elaborate decorations and most popular Santa
- Leavenworth, WA, which hosts a variety of festivities and a Nutcracker Museum
- New York City’s famous FAO Schwartz
- Santa Claus, IN one of our Most Fun Small Town in America finalists
Where have you seen Christmas best represented? Tell us here or write a review at bestoftheroad.com!